Thursday, August 29, 2013

Be Not Afraid, Only Believe.





The World.. 

It is a BIG place! 

         ..And kind of scary at times..

RIGHT??



What do y'all do to feel safe, secure, comforted, loved, etc.? 



I mean,

In a world.. 

full of lizards...

 as big as house cats... 

what can you do?!




Again.. 
I am reminded of some lyrics,
Although I am not sure who it is by or what it is all about..
But it seems to apply! Along with some handy scripture links!



"For once I have found a cure
No, I am not afraid to watch you change me
You know I am a piece of work
I'm a wreck when I'm alone
I am taken by your words
No, I am not afraid to watch you change me..
Anymore."





Take a look here!



So will you?

Use your Faith, take a step into the dark,
Put your trust in the Lord,
and follow His will.

..It will all come to pass..








No comments:

Post a Comment