Thursday, October 17, 2013

Time To Ammon-ize..





Alright Y'all... 

Sorry about missing last week, 
We were super busy up here in Paducah, KY.
But! I have a treat for you this week!


Look here, 
this is what we have going on today.. 



























Are you ready??

3..

2..

1!!
























I don't know what it really is.. 
But I have seen a few out here in Tennessee and Kentucky.
What ever they are.. They are pretty creepy!
They can jump like a cricket,
And walk like a spider,
So we named them Spider-Crickets!

Good name right?

As a missionary,
we get a lot of opportunities to serve our friends in the communities where we serve!

I absolutely LOVE it!


How does that make you feel about when you serve others?


Service is a great way to show others that I believe in Christ! 
It gives me the chance to do as He would do.

Jesus Christ was always serving others when he walked the earth 2,000 years ago. The people that He loved always came first (which is everyone!) no matter what he was doing.


Throughout the scriptures there are many great examples of people showing their love for Christ by helping others. 

One of my favorites is...

AMMON!
He is a missionary in the Book of Mormon.
One story about him and his service starts in Alma chapter 17.
He shows great character in how we should treat people and offer the help we can.


I have a commitment for y'all.

Will you
Seek out an opportunity to serve at least one person each day this coming week?

Feel free to continue this pattern throughout your life!
It will make the world a better place!! 

































2 comments:

  1. Great page! My husband served a mission there when it was the East Central States
    Kentucky, TN and West Virginia. We just returned home from serving a mission in Austria. Keep the Faith!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is an awesome area out here. I absolutely love it!

      Delete